NEOGARD Regional Manager - Flooring Concentration
Job Profile: Responsible for sales and profit margins in their respective territory by maintaining and supporting NEOGARD independent representatives, specifiers, distributors, and contractors to assist in the promotion of NEOGARD flooring products primarily.
Location: Upper Midwest – United States
Key Responsibilities: Responsible for sales and profit margins in their respective territory by maintaining and supporting NEOGARD independent representatives, specifiers, distributors, and contractors to assist in the promotion of NEOGARD products. Anticipated Travel: 40% - 60% Candidate should reside in a major metropolitan area within Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, or Indiana.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Provide technical knowledge, sales ability, field assistance and an overall ability to utilize independent representatives, distributors and contractors to their maximum capacity to promote and sell NEOGARD products.
- Make direct contact with owners, architects, engineers, design professionals, and consultants to promote and sell NEOGARD products.
- Maintain an open working relationship with independent representatives, distributors and contractors.
- Active support in trade organizations, shows, and committees.
- Make presentations to prospective accounts, as well as assist independent representatives in presentations.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and new technology.
- Travel to accommodate job responsibilities.
- Submit expense reports weekly.
- Work within specified territory budget.
- Prefer a Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of Polymeric Technology.
- Experience with Polymeric Technology
- Construction related sales
- Interfaced with contractors and field sales personnel
- Proven sales ability
- Coatings, Commercial and/or Concrete knowledge and experience.
Skills of Negotiation and Persuasion:
- Must be able to sell products to potential clients.
- Must be able to provide leadership and direction in solving problems requiring cooperation and a positive attitude among multiple individuals.
- Requires ability to plan and execute major presentations involving NEOGARD products.
- Must be able to motivate others and maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be able to prioritize duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to complete assignments within a reasonable time.
- Must be able to work with a broad spectrum of people.
- Must be able to communicate with persons in all levels of business.
Planning, Analysis, Problem Solving, Creative Thinking:
- Requires the ability to read and understand product manuals in order to analyze problems and develop solutions.
- Requires the ability to analyze a problem and develop both a short term and long term solution.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and new developments to communicate to management.
- Be able to assess ways of reducing company risk and exposure.
- Perform any other duty or task assigned by management.
- Take company physicals as required.
- Comply with all company safety rules.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Must have a positive/cooperative attitude.
What We Offer: In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Further Information: For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com.
How to Apply: Please submit your application letter with a resume or CV in English via this link no later than April 29, 2016.
Hempel is a world-leading provider of coating solutions that bring protection and inspiration to the world around us. We employ over 5,000 people in 80 countries, delivering innovative and trusted solutions for the Protective, Marine, Container, Decorative and Yacht markets. From private homes to public infrastructure and power stations, Hempel is committed to making the world’s structures brighter, stronger and more sustainable. The company is proudly owned by the Hempel Foundation, which supports cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.
Click here for a downloadable PDF of this listing.